For all skin types (except rosacea and sensitive skin). The Glycolic Cleanser is a gel-based foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
Glycolic Cleanser Benefits:
Recommended for normal, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate- a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid- an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to re-duce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid- a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid- an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin- limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.